Top 5 PS4 Problems With Solutions
We fix game consoles: https://tronicsfix.com/
Top 5 PS4 Problems:
1) HDMI port problems. The first few models of PS4 had a huge problem with bad HDMI ports. The PS4 Slim and PS4 PRO don't have as much of a problem with it but it still does happen.
►Tools & Products I Use: https://www.amazon.com/shop/tronicsfix
2) Turns On Then Back Off/Blue Light of Death. This is a common problem with all PS4's...even the newer models have this problem.
3) Overheating. Most consoles that have this problem either have a faulty fan or they need to be cleaned. Many times cleaning and replacing the thermal paste will fix this issue.
4) Disc Drive Problems. Many consoles have had problems with the rollers popping out of place when the disc is pulled out quickly. They also have had a lot of problems with the laser lens not reading discs.
5) Cockroaches. This is a common problem, especially with consoles from the southern US. PS4's are perfect cockroach houses. Bug infested consoles are not covered under warranty so Sony will not fix them. The best thing to do is to keep them from getting in in the first place.
Tools I use:
-Protech Toolkit: http://amzn.to/2iC1Po8
-Torx Security T8: http://amzn.to/2fsYUcC
-PH00 Phillips: http://amzn.to/2g6d5nO
-Tweezer Set: http://amzn.to/2g65i9G
-Electric Screwdriver: http://amzn.to/2gw8kce
-Thermal Paste: http://amzn.to/2fQjVid
-Canned Air: http://amzn.to/2iX5b5z
-Hakko Hot Air Station: http://amzn.to/2gAVwPW
-Nozzle for hot air station: http://amzn.to/2gB1bW1
-Hakko Soldering Station: http://amzn.to/2gAZM1U
-Hakko Air Filter: http://amzn.to/2gpPgr1
-Kester Solder: http://amzn.to/2gpQHG1
TronicsFix assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. All material provided within this Youtube channel is for informational, educational, & entertainment purposes only. Some of these projects, materials, and techniques may not be appropriate for all ages or skill levels. No information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result.
TronicsFix does not make any claims of the safety of the projects, techniques, or resources listed on this channel and will not take responsibility of what you do with the information provided by this channel. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not TronicsFix. Please do not attempt anything contained in this video unless you accept personal responsibility for the results, whether they are good or bad.
(*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.)
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”